Monday, May 12, 2014

"Cloud Shadow Vista"” 18” x 24” Original Pastel Painting by Colorado Landscape Artist, Margretta Smylie Perry


"Cloud Shadow Vista"



 18” x 24” 
Original Pastel Painting
 by Colorado Landscape Artist,
 Margretta S. Perry




The Rocky Mountains have enough vistas to keep us painting for the rest of our lives! What gorgeous country! I love the cloud shadows and the interesting patterns they make on the countryside. There is always a variety of colors and textures…I could go on and on… Needless to say, I am in love with this country! I try to take my viewers on a little trip through the painting to experience the landscapes we so often take for granted. Enjoy!!

This painting was selected to appear in the North Metro Art Association annual "Colorado Visions" Show at Westminster City Hall. It is always a pleasure to be in this wonderful art show.






No comments:

Post a Comment